Monday, December 27, 2010

We're Pregnant!!!

We're pregnant!!! This is such wonderful news! Our baby is due June 2011. I'm 3 1/2 months and already have a baby belly. I love it and feel so beautiful. As a mommy of 5, I've already been asked when I go out with all the children..."Are they all yours?" And Dan has been asked by co-workers and even strangers "You know what causes that, don't you?" I wonder what kind of comments we'll get when I'm showing a lot more with this baby. I've already had the comment "Better you than me." To which I think an appropriate reply is, 'You know know what? You're absolutely right!' Those who know me know that I have a deep appreciation for pregnancy and having a healthy baby. It's a blessing every time. There are those who are happy to be done with diapers, etc. I welcome such tasks. It's all about perspective, & I'm glad I've got mine right.

We're SO happy to be pregnant!!!! :)