Monday, October 10, 2011

Evie-Bunny

The super-cute bunny Gabby is holding is Evie's.  Or perhaps I should say "was".  I bought this bunny shortly before Evie was born & thought it would be her special lovey.  The picture really doesn't do it justice.  She's so cute in her pink and white striped fur and matching pink headband.  And she's soooo soft.  Well, this little bunny was sitting on my rocker in my bedroom when one day Gabby came in and saw her.  She picked her up and wanted to bring her downstairs.  Evie is too young to mind, so I thought, 'okay...she'll tire of the bunny soon enough and I can put her back later."  I was wrong!  I had bo name for the rabbit, so just called her what she was...."Evie's bunny".  Gabby loves this little bunny so much, she won't go anywhere without her....around the house, the car, stores, the backyard...you name it.  Gabby will very clearly say "MINE" when speaking of the bunny.  The name has stuck, but she's made it her own, & named the bunny after her sister...calling her, Evie-Bunny.  I've already called the shop where I bought Evie-Bunny and they do not have anymore.  But they promised to try to order some.  I'm crossing my fingers   :)