Sunday, April 7, 2013

Visiting Corinne at the hospital

Corinne was born yesterday, April 6,2013. Today, Dan and Grandma L brought all 6 children to visit their new baby sister. Everyone wanted to hold Corinne! Then they all wanted to feed her! Evie didn't understand what place the hospital was...it was just an odd and foreign environment to her. She didn't want to see Corinne at first. Then, as I diapered Corinne, she cried and Evie came right over. Evie was level with her new baby sister as she laid on the bed for her diaper change. Evie took her beloved bunny and laid it next to Corinne on the bed! That's when I knew it would all be ok. Gabby didn't want to leave the hospital without me, but once I'm home tomorrow, it will all be "normal" again. It's hard for the little ones to understand why I am in this strange place instead of home with them. These are the photos of the children meeting Corinne for the very first time...